Visit Our Jewelry Boutique, The Diva's Jewelry Box: www.TheDivasJewelryBox.com - Also Our Online Fundraiser Site: www.BlingForCharity.net

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weekly Flash Sale Starting Now! It's Almost Valentine's Day!

It's that special time of year again to give to the one you love. Of course that can mean yourself, too! My Flash Sale for the week just started and I pick the merchandise for it as well as the store, which is fun!

I started to think of items that were heart shaped, say LOVE on them or have some other romantic inspiration.But then...that's what EVERYBODY does! I'm putting a different spin on my "It's Almost Valentine's Day" Flash Sale.

You won't see anything with hearts or lips or anything that says I Love You there...it's a selection of a few items that I LOVE! They are some very special and unique pieces, I hope you'll fall in love with them, too.

Don't worry, I have some of the more traditional types of Valentine's Day related jewelry also. Those pieces are available as well in the boutique, so feel free to shop around after you register. If you need help finding something special, feel free to email me at the blue envelope on the right.

*** And remember to get your coupon, just complete the form on the right side of the blog to get instructions, you can use them on sales as well!

What are your thoughts on my Valentine's Day promotion? Feel free to leave comments below.

Happy shopping!


Sondra Carpenter
TheDivasJewelryBox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment