Visit Our Jewelry Boutique, The Diva's Jewelry Box: www.TheDivasJewelryBox.com - Also Our Online Fundraiser Site: www.BlingForCharity.net

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An Introduction To The Jewelry Diva

Before becoming an Online Boutique Owner through Kitsy Lane I also sold jewelry, specializing in handcrafted pieces from around the world. Several years prior to that I learned how to make beaded and wire wrapped jewelry taking classes in San Diego, CA and sold my work through vendors as well as on consignment. So I guess you can say I've got jewelry in my blood! This business is a natural extension of my personal passion, which is, well....Jewelry Lover!

I'm having a lot of fun with my new business and hope you'll enjoy my blog posts. Feel free to share your jewelry stories here in the comments section below.

Stay tuned for more from the Jewelry Diva!


Sondra Carpenter
TheDivasJewelryBox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment